2 tsp GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
3 Tbsp KRAFT Real Mayo
8 slices firm white bread
4 KRAFT Big Slice Swiss Cheese Slices
8 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
1 Tbsp butter or margarine
1/2 cup milk
1. Heat oven to 450ºF.
2. Mix mustard and mayo; spread onto 4 bread slices. Cover with cheese, ham and remaining bread slices.
3. Place butter in 15x10x1-inch pan. Place in oven 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk in pie plate until well blended.
4. Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, then place in buttered pan. Pour any remaining egg mixture over sandwiches.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until sandwiches are golden brown on both sides, turning after 5 minutes.
1 tsp GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
2 slices OSCAR MAYER Fully Cooked Bacon
2 slices multi-grain bread
1 KRAFT Big Slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slice, cut in half
1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh pears
1 tsp butter, softened
1. Heat bacon as directed on package.
2. Spread bread slices with mustard; fill with cheese, pears and bacon. Drizzle some honey to taste. Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
3. Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
3 Tbsp GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb)
1/4 cup flour
2 Tbsp oil
4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup dry white wine
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1. Coat chicken with flour; shake off excess. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; cover chicken to keep warm.
2. Add mushrooms to drippings in skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in mustard and wine. Return chicken to skillet; spoon sauce over chicken.
3. Bring sauce to boil; cover. Simmer on low heat 7 to 10 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F). Sprinkle with parsley.
1/4 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
1.5 lbs fresh salmon filet
1/4 cup maple syrup (grade B)
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Pat salmon dry using a paper towel.
3. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
4. Place salmon on covered baking sheet.
5. In a small bowl mix mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
6. Brush the mustard maple mixture on salmon, reserve a small amount for glazing later.
7. Bake salmon for 9 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, brush remaining mixture on salmon.
9. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes until salmon flakes with a fork.
10. Remove and serve!
While you're visiting this site, you agree to the storing of cookies in your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage and assist in our marketing efforts.